Mushroom Poisoning

Julie Blog

mushroom in lawn

 

 

 

 

Mushroom poisoning occurs as a result of your pet ingesting toxic mushrooms. This is a common problem for dogs because they spend so much time in our yards. Check your yard for mushrooms and remove them immediately.  Most importantly be aware of the signs and symptoms of mushroom poisoning.

  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Abdominal pain
  • Weakness
  • Lethargy
  • Yellowing of skin
  • Uncoordinated movements
  • Excessive drooling
  • Seizures
  • Coma

 

GET TO A VET RIGHT AWAY!