HELP!! We're Being Sprayed!

• March 1, 2016 at 4:33 pm #13122
    Julie
    Keymaster

We have two cats (brother /sister) that are around 2 yrs. They are both fixed and have all shots. We’ve had them since they were 8 mos. No dogs or young kids (one 13, one 15). The cats are really loved and we all spend time with them. The male cat just started “spraying” on our beds…which is strange because he sleeps there! He has spray me directly (my hands) while I was sleeping and my husband’s legs another time. He did it on my sons bed and then another time in an empty laundry basket. We took him to the vet after the first two times and they checked him out and he’s doesn’t have any health issues. He’s a loving cat but is a bit skittish at times. What is going on??? And what can we do???

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Julie.
  • March 1, 2016 at 4:50 pm #13135
    Julie
    Keymaster

Can you tell me if there have been any changes in your home. new floor, contractors, new sheets, any medical conditions in the family…this will help me. ~Warren~

• March 1, 2016 at 4:50 pm #13136
    Julie
    Keymaster

I did change the comforter on our bed…but not on my son’s bed. No medical conditions or new floors. We had some new carpet put in the kids rooms but it was months before the spraying started. It just started about 4 weeks ago… He does have Kitty Herpes but that is nothing new – he’s had it since we got him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags